Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Webster Orthopedics is working hard to implement policies in line with recent CDC and governmental efforts, with the goal of doing our part to contain and slow the spread of corona virus and minimize patient exposure. To achieve this goal and keep patients safe, we’ve made several short term changes including:
1) Webster is now offering and scheduling Telemedicine Appointments with each of our physicians. This will allow us to provide you with continuing care, review your progress, make adjustments to your treatment plan, medications and answer any questions, while minimizing risk to our valued patients. Please contact us at (800) 943-8099 to schedule a virtual Telemedicine visit with your doctor.
2) To maximize critical social distancing efforts and comply with the Bay Area's shelter in place mandate, we have closed our Castro Valley, Oakland, and San Ramon Offices until further notice. Our Dublin office will remain open however for urgent or emergent issues that arise during this time. Please contact us at (800) 943-8099 and one of our qualified schedulers will assist you.
3) We have implemented several strategies to minimize patient risk, for those who may need an urgent in-person visit. This includes:
- Regular and frequent hand washing/hand sanitizer use by all staff and physicians
- Screening patients and staff for symptoms such as fever or cough to prevent contact with anyone who may be sick. Family members will be asked to remain outside, we have also limited seating to ensure maximal distance between patients.
- Full office wipe down and sanitation, multiple times a day
- Use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks by all healthcare providers during patient care.
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and providers is of the utmost importance. We will post any additions to our current COVID-19 preventative processes on this page. For the most current information regarding the virus please got to: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
As a courtesy to our staff and providers we would like to request that you reschedule your appointment if you have a fever. Cancellations will be free of penalty.
tel: +1 (800) 943-8099